A Truly Rare Opportunity To Own One Of The Finest Views In Kamloops! 4 Bedroom & 4 Bath
View a Video Tour
- A truly rare opportunity to own one of the finest views in Kamloops!
- With a covered deck that runs the full length of the house, it’s truly a pleasure to sit, relax, entertain and take in the views east to west
- This 2 storey custom designed home is at the end of a quiet cul de sac and backs onto greenspace
- Featuring 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, this home is perfect for the growing family
- The main floor enjoys spacious vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light, as well as a large kitchen and 2 living rooms
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the upper floor allows for family and guests
- A large rec room in the basement is perfect for family time and offers access to the backyard and hot tub
- The basement also includes 1 bedroom and bath and offers potential for a summer kitchen or wet bar
- Enjoy the flat backyard that has been beautifully landscaped with a water feature, side yard access, new shed with electrical and it’s own security system, 6 zone sprinkler system and a hot tub top it off
- Plenty of space for parking with a 2 car garage and additional parking for a small RV or vehicle
- Centrally located, close to Aberdeen Elementary, Costco, Mall and Transit
Main (950 sq. ft.) Living Room 18’10 x 13 Dining Room 11 x 12’6 Kitchen 10 x 11’5 Family Room 11 x 15’2 Bathroom 2 piece Above Main (769 sq. ft.) Master Bedroom 11’5 x 15’4 Bedroom 9’11 x 8’8 Bedroom 8’9 x 13 Bathroom 4 piece Ensuite 3 piece Basement (854 sq. ft.) Rec Room 24’6 x 15’3 Bedroom 11’6 x 12’4 Bathroom 3 piece Total (2,573 sq. ft.) Included Unfinished (196 sq. ft.)
Location: Aberdeen Style: Two Storey Furnace: Natural Gas Fireplace: 2 Natural Gas Parking: 2 Car Garage Open Parking Additional Parking Driveway: Blacktop Includes: Dishwasher Fridge Microwave Stove Washer Dryer Garage Door Opener Security System Storage Shed Hot Tub Built In Vacuum Window Coverings Central Location Quiet Setting Panoramic View Taxes: $4,245 (2021) Age: 35 years Lot Size: 7,585 sq. ft.